My Thoughts Spill Out


My thoughts spill out of my cracked skull and as I lay in a pool of my own blood.  
Filled with despair and anguish.
I have grown tired of all things.
Life is filled with beautiful images, ideas that left me filled with hope.
I had hope for the life dI could wanted, to have the freedom to choose the things that made me happy.
We are more than happy to chase after this pristine, perfectly executed sham.
We turn our eyes from the truth we shield ourselves from the injustice, ill-treated to the broken.
Instead we aspire to follow an illusion an image that has been engraved into our minds.
This image shows us what happiness should look like and even now as the world is in complete shambles humanity refuses to open their eyes why?
For comfort and hope they would rather stay in the dark and hide behind their ignorance.
Hope that one day they will know peace and that the overwhelming feeling of emptiness will stop weighing on them.
As long as they hide behind ignorance and false hope the emptiness will continue to sit on your chest like a parasite feeding on your doubt and insecurities feeding on your despair it will grow stronger and spread through your body until it has fully consumed you and all that will be left is a shell of a person a carcass.
Every essence of who you are will fade as if it never existed.
The only true hope we have for freedom is truth.
For the illusion to be shattered for reality to truly sink in and what will happen then?
You will be left with your true self.
As I lay here drowning in my own blood I think was it worth it or should I have stayed blissfully ignorant.

I am truly free now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It hurt to look at her